“CLICK REGISTER BUTTON ON THE TOP LEFT TO PAY”
Join the CRY Austin Cultural Show where kids and adults can come together & participate to support underprivileged children while they perform and have fun. Register to participate in this event for a cause. Limited slots available so hurry!
DATE: October 15, 2023
TIME: 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
VENUE: First Baptist Church, Georgetown
1333 W University Ave, Georgetown, TX 78628
1. All entries must be submitted before 11:59 PM October 7, 2023.
2. No individual can participate in more than 2 performances in the same category (Dance, Skit, Instrument/Vocal, Other). Participating in 2 performance means that you are making participant pledge twice.
3. Group performance registration is highly encouraged.
4. The performance duration should not exceed 4 minutes (Exception – skits/drama/classical dance) Based on the performance, CRY reserves the right to allow longer duration.
5. Performance time slot will be allocated by the CRY Committee.
6. The performances should submit the High quality Audio MP3/MP4 files by Oct 7, 2023.
7. If you fail to show up on time on the day of the performance you will miss your time slot and will not be able to perform.(No exception)
8. Cultural Committee reserves the right to accept or deny any entry at their discretion.
9. All groups of two and group of 3 participants require to make the participation pledge of $20 each.
10. Group of 4 or more require to make a participation pledge of $15 each.
11. After filling this form please pay through this link https://ac.america.cry.org/events/cry-austin-culture-show/
12. Please make payments at your earliest to confirm your slot.
13. Registration will close as soon as the slots fill up.
14. Group performances will be given preference.
15. Participants will win prizes through out the event so please plan to stay for the whole duration of the show.
16. For solo performance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
17. Audience Ticket is $5 per person.
I consider myself privileged to serve in this role to make a difference in the lives of children who deserve it the most. Because I can! And what I can do, I will!
CRY’s unique rights based approach goes beyond charity and strengthens social structures that enable children to develop to their full potential. A lot has been done, but much more remains to be done.