Events are an integral part of CRY America and we recognize events as important opportunities to raise awareness about children’s issues and bring people together towards a common cause. Events build the CRY brand, create media excitement and raise significant financial resources for CRY America.
CRY America organizes approximately 70 to 80 Events each year across 20 US cities. There are many ways in which you can support CRY Events and we are always looking for people to help!
- Help publicize and promote events among your friends, family, colleagues, local community
- Sponsor the event or help find sponsors for the event
- Become a CRY Walk Event Fundraiser – set up your own event Fundraising page on our website.
- Become a CRY Walk Team Leader – form a team of 10 people & get your Team logo on the T-shirt
- If you know of an organization that is organizing an Event – recommend CRY America to be a beneficiary for the proceeds.
- Most importantly – please attend and participate in our events – we need your support!
Majority of our events are organized by our Volunteer Chapters across the US – contact the CRY Chapter closest to you.
- CRY Walk – 5km non competitive walk for families & 5k run for sports enthusiasts
- CRY Gala Dinners – formal sit down dinners and semi formal events
- CRY Holi – add color to children’s lives & your own
- CRY Cricket – tournament between two or more cricket teams
- CRY Concerts – well known artistes or an event with local music groups
- CRY Dandia, Dance & Music events
- My Occasion & CRY [Birthday, Wedding, Graduation etc] – individuals who want the gifts from their special event to be donated to underprivileged children set up a “My Occasion for Children” web page for their special events which they send out to their family, friends, and colleagues.
CRY America thanks, all its volunteers who put in countless hours and resources to organize Events across the US which raise significant financial resources for Projects working with children, their parents and communities to attain what is rightfully theirs – a life of dignity and the right to a happy childhood. A big Thank You also goes out to all our event participants, donors & sponsors!