Join us for San Diego’s biggest Holi, for a good cause!
All proceeds go to CRY America, dedicated to happier childhoods for the underprivileged.
Date: Saturday March 7th, 2020
Time: 11am – 3pm
Venue: Hourglass Field
10440 Black Mountain Rd, San Diego, California 92126
CRY San Diego has been bringing the San Diego community together for this wonderful, colorful event for the past 7 years! Join us for yet another day of colors, dance and fun, while raising money for Child Rights!
Holi signifies the victory of good over evil, the arrival of spring, end of winter, and for many a festive day to meet others, play and laugh, forget and forgive, and have fun with colors! Your ticket will include entry to the event, one color packet, and a raffle ticket!
• Additional color packets available for purchase – all safe and hypoallergenic!
• DJ will be mixing live Bollywood, Hip-Hop and Dance tunes!
• Games, water guns (pichkaari), extra color and much more!
• Flavorful Indian food available for purchase from your favorite local vendors.
• Ample free parking available within the park/school.
We also have a kids’ dance showcase – inquire if you want to participate (email@example.com)
All ticket purchases are final. No refunds are issued.
If you would like to be a sponsor, or volunteer for this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Testimonial Coming Soon