We are excited to invite you to join our Bike4CRY event on Sunday, July 25 across multiple cities.
Join the CRY Bikers Club to benefit children’s rights and have a good time indoors or outdoors during a beautiful sunny day!
Here is the listing of cities & contacts:
1) NJ Bike4CRY – venue: Mercer County Park, (West Parking), 1638 Old Trenton Rd, West Windsor Township, NJ; start time: 10am EST; contact: Gauri at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) OC Bike4CRY – venue: Bolsa Chica State Beach, 17851 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92649; start time 8 a.m. PST; contact Percy Presswalla (voice) 714-512-6499 email@example.com
3) NY Bike4CRY – venue: Central Park NYC, 59th St & Columbus Circle; start time: 8am EST; contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) SD Bike4CRY – venue: Glorietta Bay Park (Silver Strand Bike Path), 1975 Strand Way, Coronado, CA 92118; start time 830am Pacific; contact: email@example.com
5) BA Bike4CRY – venue: Vasona Lake County Park, Los Gatos; start time: 5PM Pacific; contact: Devika Gholap, firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are various ways you can join the event:
– Become a Team Captain and form a small group of 8-10 bikers for a scenic ride in your city
– Join the event as a couple, family or small group of friends for a bike ride together in your neighborhood
– Join the event from home on your stationary bike
It’s time to get your bike out of the garage for a spin around your neighborhood! You could also rent a bike or avail of the Bike – share facilities available across most cities.
Please follow local health advisories and guidelines pertaining to such group activities in your city/state.
For more details contact Patrick Bocco at email@example.com or call +1 617-959-1273