We are excited to launch our first Bike4CRY in 2021! The event will be on June 27th across multiple cities.
Join the CRY Bikers Club to benefit children’s rights and have a good time indoors or outdoors during a beautiful sunny day!
Here is the listing of cities & contacts:
1) NJ Bike4CRY – venue: Middlesex Greenway, Metuchen, NJ; start time: 11am EST; contact: Manish at Manishagr83@gmail.com
2) NJ Bike4CRY – venue: Liberty State Park, Jersey City NJ; start time: 8am EST; contact: Patrick Bocco at firstname.lastname@example.org
3) BA Bike4CRY – venue: Hellyer County Park, 985 Hellyer Ave, San Jose, CA 95111; start time: 8 a.m. PST; contact Nitin Shinde at 510-364-0749
4) OC Bike4CRY – venue: Bolsa Chica State Beach, 17851 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92649; start time 8 a.m. PST; contact Percy Presswalla (voice) 714-512-6499
Here are various ways you can join the event:
– Become a Team Captain and form a small group of 8-10 bikers for a scenic ride in your city
– Join the event as a couple, family or small group of friends for a bike ride together in your neighborhood
– Join the event from home on your stationary bike
t’s time to get your bike out of the garage for a spin around your neighborhood! You could also rent a bike or avail of the Bike – share facilities available across most cities.
Please follow local health advisories and guidelines pertaining to such group activities in your city/state.
For more details contact Patrick Bocco at patrick.bocco@cryamerica.
|No Donations Yet|
Testimonial Coming Soon